INNIT: A Geechee catch-all phrase that can mean a variety of things depending on the context in which it is used. For example, it can mean "Do you understand?" or "Would you agree"? Often used in a matter-of-fact manner, new uses for INNIT are discovered on a regular basis. CHARLESTON STICKS TOGETHER wordmark embroidered on the back. Available in black, red, khaki, royal blue, and light blue.
• Multiple colors available
• 100% washed cotton chino twill
• Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile
• Adjustable strap with hide-away buckle
• Head circumference: 19 ¼” - 23 ⅝”
• Made in the USA
NOTE: All products are embroidered on demand. Orders will not be fulfilled until payment for products are completed.